Revitalization and oxygenation
BTL Lymphastim Pressotherapy
Lymphatic drainage is a well-established and clinically-proven therapeutic method that delivers immediate and visible results. Pressotherapy is a non-invasive treatment using a controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. It is a detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body’s natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while improving skin tone.
Pressotherapy is a non-invasive treatment that doesn’t involve any discomfort or downtime, therefore you will be able to resume normal daily activities right after the procedure. Your therapist will advise you to drink plenty of water after the treatment to enhance the release of toxins from your body. You will be given a pair of disposable pants to wear underneath the suit and set up the machine pressure levels. It is a very relaxing treatment, which involves a specially manufactured suit with many different compartments; pressured air is released into the suit to create a feeling similar to a manual massage. This type of lymphatic massage will eventually improve the circulation of body fluids and enhance the natural release of toxins from the body, Pressotherapy can be used daily and also combined with other fat and cellulite reduction treatments, like Cryotherapy and Massage, for optimum results.
What does it treat?
- Improving circulation & venous problems (ex. varicose and spider veins)
- Used for non-infected inflammatory conditions (e.g. sprains and strains)
- To reduce bloating and swelling
- To improve skin oxygenation
- To improve skin tone and firmness
- To shape the legs and reduce cellulite
- As a treatment after surgery
- For sports injuries
- For post-traumatic oedema of the extremities
- For the elimination of toxins and waste
- To help increase the immunity
- To help in reducing stress