with Cryo T-Shock
An award-winning, innovative approach to cellulite and fat reduction.
Make It Happen. Shock Everyone.
Ireland’s First Cryo
T-Shock Treatment Center
A revolutionary alternative to liposuction, Cryo T-Shock is a safe,
non-invasive treatment, with visible results after just one session. Get rid of unwanted fat without surgery or downtime, 30 minutes to a slimmer, firmer you.
Quick treatments last between 20-30 minutes, with no recovery time. Cryo T-Shock has all the fat loss benefits without any lasting side effects or discomfort. All treatments are safe, painless alternatives to traditional surgical and body sculpting procedures. Most people will see optimal results after three to six sessions.
Objectively Contour & Tone
How does it work?
The Cryo “T-Shock” cool/warm lipolysis sculpting procedure produces apoptosis only in fat cells to gently and gradually reduce the fat layer while preserving the surrounding tissue resulting in a reduction in cellulite and better appearance. Cryo T-Shock reduces fatty deposits by using extreme cold to constrict the blood vessels. It is a non-invasive treatment of adipose tissue to induce lipolysis which is the breaking down of fat cells to reduce body fat without damage to other tissues and surrounding tissues.
How does it feel?
Cryo “T-Shock” procedures are painless. During fat and cellulite reduction treatments there’s a prolonged period of cold so it’s common to experience some numbness in the treated area. Any numbness will quickly subside following completion of the treatment. Some clients will experience a period of “bloating” following the treatment. This is due to the body sending blood in an attempt to warm the treated area. This too will quickly subside. Toning and facial clients experience little if any discomfort.
- Facials – Can be performed daily. Optimum is 5 treatments performed over a 10-15 day period. Once desired results are achieved general maintenance is once a month.
- Toning – Can be performed daily. Optimum is 5 treatments performed over a 10-15 day period. Once desired results are achieved general maintenance is once a month.
- Fat Reduction – Can be performed once every two weeks. This spacing is required in order to keep from overloading the lymphatic system. A minimum of five treatments is generally suggested.
- Cellulite – Treatments can be performed weekly. A minimum of five treatments is generally suggested. The number of treatments will vary with the severity of the condition.
- Please make sure to avoid any sugar 2 hours before your appointment.
- Please consume at least 1 Litre of water at least one hour prior to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption on the day of your treatment
Post Treatment Instructions
- Fat and Cellulite reduction clients are required to facilitate lymphatic drainage within 4 hours of the treatment. A lack of facilitating lymphatic drainage following a treatment may negate many of the benefits. Please make sure to do one of the following within 4 hours of your treatment:
- A 30 minute cardio workout
- A massage or compression on the treated area
- 20-30 minutes in a dry heat sauna or red light therapy
- 10-15 minutes on a vibration plate with a lymphatic drainage setting
- Please do not consume any sugar 2 hours after your treatment.
- Please increase water consumption (1-2 gallons). The more hydration, the better your result will be.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 24 hours after treatment
Areas of Treatment
- Fat Reduction – One large and one small body part can be treated every two weeks. Clients can combine these treatments with an unlimited number of Toning or Facial treatments on the body
- Cellulite Reduction – One large and one small body part can be treated weekly. Clients can combine these treatments with an unlimited number of Toning or Facial treatments on the body
- Toning – The entire body can be treated simultaneously. No limitations.
Who may consider this treatment?
- Facial / Neck / Décolleté
Anyone experiencing aging who’s more desirous of a natural look without the use (or reduced use) of Botox and Fillers
Anyone over 35 experiencing fine lines and wrinkles
Anyone looking to minimize a double chinAnyone with an aging neck or décolleté
Anyone with dry, aging skin
Anyone with loose, aging skin that has lost elasticity
Anyone who has: undergone gastric bypass surgery; experienced rapid weight loss; experienced loose skin following pregnancy
- Fat and Cellulite Reduction
Anyone with a BMI under 35 who has excessive fat deposits in problem areas
Anyone in shape with stubborn fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise
Anyone desirous of controlling cellulite
How Quickly Will I See Results
- Toning – Results are immediate
- Fat and Cellulite – The first results are generally visible within a 2-3 weeks following the first session
- Visible results may take longer to appear for those with a thicker layer of fat
- No Botox or Fillers for four weeks prior to a facial
- Anyone undergoing dialysis, having any type of kidney disease and anyone with only one kidney should not have a fat or cellulite reduction treatment
- Anyone with active cancer or undergoing chemotherapy should not have a fat or cellulite treatment
- Anyone with an untreated abdominal hernia should not have any fat reduction treatments in that area
- Severe diabetes – Loss of sensation on the skin
- Anyone with a BMI over 35
is a revolutionary device, awarded at Gicare Exhibition in Paris, as well as for the technological and therapeutic innovations introduced in the field of Rehabilitation and Aesthetic Medicine. In only one product, without using gas, ice or other substances dispersed in the environment, CRYO T-SHOCK offers the cryogenic and thermal performances individually or alternately apply, to create thermal shocks from cold and warm provoking therapeutic benefits that the only application of cold cannot provoke.